segunda-feira, 24 de outubro de 2022

I feel the gray

I know this days are going sad 
And the force can disappear sometimes
And I know that the life can tap 
And all I feel is this is the and of time

But know
Whatever I feel the bad
Never one feel the way I feel
Disappearing on my lonely days 
And this became a long time

I'm feeling dead
I'm feeling sad 
No one can feel
My tears in gray 
And I feel the gray 
Of the sun in sky
No one can tell me 
Hi or goodbye
And I feel the gray 
Yes I feel the gray 
No blues to cry 
No funk to dance 
I'm sorry for all
That I'd hurt
I tried...


GSP
Sorry the mistakes in my poor english.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contentes Frustrações

Q UERO CAMINHAR EM MEIO  À MULTIDÃO DIZENDO O QUANTO SOU FELIZ NO AMOR QUE TENHO SOFRENDO E MESMO EM VÃO SABENDO QUE NÃO ME QUER A BORRECEND...